Discover how Sigfox solutions can help organizations during and after COVID-19 outbreak
ENGIE M2M and its partners leverage the Sigfox 0G network to offer innovative solutions that help organizations during and after the COVID-19 outbreak.
Thanks to the Sigfox 0G network, disinfectant dispensers can operate with zero downtime, highly reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19:
- By connecting to the cloud through Sigfox, the dispensers report the remaining disinfectant level and battery status in real-time for uninterrupted operation.
- The 0G connection also enables the reporting of usage statistics.
- With a customizable design, the dispensers can be fully adapted to the company's branding to reinforce the brand relationship with employees and customers alike.
Sigfox-based disinfectant dispensers are available from NoSoapCompany and Belgian Safe & Clean.
With the light and compact Invoxia Spacing Companion, every employee can easily be notified of other employees coming too close. And leveraging Sigfox 0G, all the notifications are sent to the cloud for further analysis:
- By wearing a Spacing Companion, employees can be notified by a buzzer and a light of the nearby presence of other employees.
- Proximity is detected using Bluetooth technology, and in case of a safety distance breach, an anonymized Sigfox message is sent to the cloud.
The Invoxia Spacing Companion is developed and distributed by Invoxia.
COVID-19 is causing a paradigm shift in how companies organize their workspaces. Optimaze, an IoT workspace management solution, allows in-depth monitoring based on Sigfox 0G connectivity:
- Measure the occupancy of workspaces by means of low-cost and easy-to-install sensors.
- Based on workstation occupancy, control the density of employees inside buildings in order to respect social distancing.
- Give employees control over their workplace with a smart booking application.
Optimaze, developed by workspace specialist Rapal, is distributed by ENGIE M2M in Belgium.
With shr-loc, a remote asset monitoring solution based on Sigfox 0G, the number of human interventions to manage assets can be reduced to the bare minimum:
- Trackers, which can easily be installed on existing assets, send position and sensor data to the cloud in an energy-efficient and cost-effective way.
- Based on asset positions, asset utilization can be measured, time of delivery can be estimated, and asset inventories can be performed without human interventions in the field.
- Now that COVID-19 measures are being relaxed and industries are reopening, it is more than ever crucial for companies to have a real-time visibility on their asset fleet.
shr-loc is a product developed and distributed by ENGIE M2M.
Monitoring urgent shipments with shr-loc
Working with the largest car manufacturers, ArcelorMittal leverages the shr-loc tracking solution to monitor urgent shipments deliveries.
Fighting COVID-19 by monitoring air quality
With evidence of causality between air quality and SARS-COV-2 transmission likelihood, it is more important than ever to continuously monitor air quality indoors. ENGIE M2M offers an effective end-to-end air quality monitoring solution.